Feb 4, 2012

Disney Coloured Pencil Illustrations

I first started these illustrations in 1995 after we travelled to Disneyland on a trip I won. Part of the prize was spending money at the Disney store and I bought 2 sketch books (amongst many other things).

The later sketches were done instead of doodling when at work in a call centre, I find that drawing helps me thing, odd huh? The sketch is done in lead pencil first and my coloured pencil brand of choice is Faber Castell.

Pocohontas

Simba from The Lion King

Radcliffe from Pocohontas

King John from Robin Hood

Narrator from Hunchback of Notre Dame

Esmarelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame

Centaur from Fantasia

Pocohontas

Pegasus from Hercules

Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame

Ariel from Little Mermaid

Buzz Lightyear from Toystory

Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland

Sully from Monsters Inc

Beast from Beauty and the Beast

Thumper from Bambi

Mulan

All characters remain copyright to Walt Disney Animation Pictures & Pixar

No comments:

Post a Comment