Apr 27, 2010

Flash Background



At the moment I'm working on designing the background sequence for the my Flash project. I didnt think i would like Flash, but once u get into it u can really c its potential. It's slow going lately as I'm trying to become familiar with the program and be creative and innovative at the same time. But i think that I have created some interesting characters and placed them in a fun and engaging context.....time will tell i guess.

Im also working on panning and zooming through the background to create the illusion of movement.

Next step is to rejig the imbedded character that I created (and accidentally) posed in a front on position (oh no!!)- perhaps cos i was concentrating too much on getting things right with symbols than the basics of animation (always use 3/4 pose!!). Will post that when its done and will also include the finished pieces. Time to get Flashing! (hehehe)

1 comment:

  1. Big fan of the Carrotlot, would love to visit. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    :)

    ReplyDelete