Aug 31, 2011

Animation Has Commenced

It has taken me a little while to get going, but now I'm on a roll and animating like a boss. For a full break down on our progress refer to the Draco movie site tab above. In addition to working on the film, we've had to juggle other assignments and tasks for other subjects. I can see how it easy it would be to keep pushing the film to the bottom of the pile as its due date seems far in the future (although now on paper it is alarmingly near). This weekend will see me animating the rest of my scenes and then continuing to work on essays and a portrait project due for illustration in October. At the moment its simply a matter of more Pepsi Max and taking each assessment as manageable bite sized pieces. Well, that's the plan lol.

He's ALIIVVVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment