May 12, 2010

Production Schedule and More Rethinks

The production schedule has been created- now i just gotta stick to it.

Also rethinking my choice of Flash. Have been doing a bit of research into Toon Boom and the use of symbols and have come to the realisation that i really want to do my third year piece in Toon Boom, so it makes more sense for me to perfect my use of the program now rather than 5mins before the third year film is due. I prefer the movement i can achieve in Toon Boom, and i think if i can combine that with the creation of symbols then it should be the most effective program for me to use for this project.

Have also reworked the Imp to capture more of the cheekiness of the original design and to ensure that he 'matches' the protagonist, Malvenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment